Sunday, April 29, 2012

Birthday Wishes

This weekend has been very crazy for me. Yesterday, I went to a sewing/craft fair and today, I took the kids to the nearest fair and boy, am I tired. I have added some stickles on the flower and hearts but with poor lighting at night, it did not come out well.
Here's the sketch I had to use

Here's my card



Close up

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neutral color (Stampin' Up), Amethyst (Bazzill)
Image: Pollycraft
Stamps: Plaid (Hero Arts), Birthday Wishes (Hampton Art)
Ink: Tsukineko Black, Brown &
Accessories: Floral Fantasy (Cuttlebug Embossing Folder), Purple adhesived pearls (Prima Marketing), Classic Circle Nestabilities, Red Stickles, Baker's Twine, Die-Namics Notebook Edge, copics markers

Challenge

Pollycraft - Sketch
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Punches & Dies

2 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

What an adorable image and lovely card. Thanks for joining us for this week's Spring Bling Challenge at Stamptacular Sundays. Hope to see you again next week! xxx Ann Marie

Stampalicious said...

this is very cute, I really like the colours here, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week ,hugs, martina