Monday, September 24, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge#20

For the CDAC Progressive Challenge #20, we were given an option where we could play with a Halloween, a Christmas or lazy cat so I chose the XMas one since I needed to start on my Xmas cards.








Close up
 


The colors I used



I chose to make an easel card this time since I never do those. It is very easy to make though. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. Papers are from stash, used a satin red ribbon and doodled around the border.

Hope you like it.

Note: There will be a party starting soon when Create with TLC will  hit 2000 followers. So do come over and become one. You don't want to miss it!!!

Challenges:
CDAC PC#20 - Image

 

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh how sweet Jennyfer! The ribbon really sets it off beautifully!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh yes yes....love your card. Did I miss reading where the image is from? I think I may wish to purchase. Thank you for your help and again....darling card!celyinscatattdotnet

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh yes yes....love your card. Did I miss reading where the image is from? I think I may wish to purchase. Thank you for your help and again....darling card!celyinscatattdotnet

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oops...I see now about obtaining the image. Thank you!

Chan said...

Wow, Jennyfer! I love your easel card and that super-cute cat image!! :D