Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Birthday J!

 
Hiya friends, I am back to blogland again. The cold flu keeps banging at our door and will not leave us. Everybody has been sick over and over again and of course, this has placed a stop on my crafting projects.
 
This card is for my cousin J who will be celebrating her birthday on New Year's eve. She is a very kind person at heart and will always help whenever she can. I have tucked some gift cards to her favorite stores as a birthday present since she always tells me she has everything :-)
 
The image "Balloon Bouquet" is from Designed 2 Delight and this was given as a freebie if you participated in last month's challenge. It was colored with my Bic markers and matted on pink cardstock. Adhesived pearls were colored and added. I ususally follow a sketch but this time, I went on my own. The sentiments are from PaperTrey Ink.

 
Challenges:
 
Designed 2 Delight - Image provided
 

6 comments:

Mary J said...

She will love it Jennyfer - it is so sweet with the pearls!

I hope you all manage to get better for Christmas!

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Such a cute card!! Wishing you a marvelous Christmas!

Tammy from Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

Vicky said...

A great fun card!! Thank you for joining our ribbon and/or lace challenge at Fab'n'Funky

hugs Vicky xxx

Emily Leiphart said...

Darling card, Jen! Sorry your family has been so sick. I know the feeling. I hope you can all be healthy soon! Hope your Christmas was wonderful. :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jennyfer
A gorgeous card love the image thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges
Hugs Dianne xx

Karen B. said...

This is most adorable!!