Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Brayden

Image is from 2 Cute Ink and sentiment is from PTI - Script Sentiments
 
Brayden will be 5 this Saturday and my daughter has been invited to his birthday party. Of course, she is all ecstatic because she will be going on slides and jumping castles... So, I made the background paper with all the green scraps I had laying around and used my sewing machine to give it a quick stitch.
 
I colored the image with prismacolored pencils and used the black glossy accents for the glasses. To finish the card off, I added a butterfly accent.

 
I also used the same PTI sentiment to do the gift wrapping and the envelope.
 
 
Challenges:
 
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything goes Feb 9
Love to Create Challenge - Anything goes with a sentiment Feb 3
Make My Monday - One for the boys Feb 1
Melonheadz - Use a digi Feb 3
  My Grafico Blog challenge - Anything goes Feb 10
Crazy Challenge - Party Time Feb 2
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Card or Creation for a child Feb 2
Challenges 4 Everybody #12 - Anything goes Jan 31
One Stitch at a time - Anything goes Feb 3
 
 

14 comments:

Roxann said...

Hi, Jen! I love your birthday card. that little digi just makes me smile. Yes....my grandson did win the wrestling match! ;)
Hugz,
Roxann

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this cute card with the googley eyed
cutie.
Suzi B :)

Mary J said...

What a fabulous card, Jennyfer! I love the mix of papers and the butterfly finishes it off beautifully!

Sande said...

Cute!

Thanks for joining in our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs, Sande (DT)

Margreet said...

gorgeous card with a lovely and fun digi...love his eyes....great colouring...thanks for sharing with Melonheadz Friends...hope to see you next time again!
xxx Margreet

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the use of the sentiment to create wrapping and to decorate the envelope, too! LOVE the greens--this is just a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute card!! I think he will love it and I love that you made matching gift paper!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
Z

Ali said...

This is fab - I love the bold green and black colour scheme and the cute little image.

Thanks for joining in our Use a Digi challenge at OSAAT this week. :)

Ali

Ellen said...

Great card, love the grThanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Elleneen colors!

Nikki Byrne said...

Great card and image :o) Thank you for sharing it us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs
Nikki DT

Made by Mandy said...

Love the layout on your card and the different greens

Many thanks for joining in with our 'Use a Digi' challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Carol said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Carol DT x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Nice color scheme... and I love that butterfly!

Thank you for participating in the first challenge at Melonheadz Friends!

Mina said...

fabulous card Jen, I love the colours and the image made me smile too...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx