Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Express yourself Colorful Friend

Hello, hello...I have been MIA these past weeks. I really lost my mojo and I was thinking if this was the direction I wanted to go to...I felt lost and tired after our last vacation and this got me thinking...I still don't feel completely back again and that is why I went with a simple card today.


The image is Painting Ladybug and it was given for FREE from Delighful Inspiration if you played last month's progressive challenge.


My lighting is not very good today and I tried fixing it but it just wouldn't work...

I'm entering this card into the following:

Delightful Inspiration - July Free month Progressive Challenge



2 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Simple and beautiful card.

Tracy said...

This is such a fun and beautiful card x