Sunday, September 22, 2013

Baby Girl



Hello everyone, hope you're enjoying the last few hours of your Sunday. I just finished up whipping up this card for our neighbor who had a baby girl last week. She's so adorable:-) 

The challenge from Meljen's Designs challenge was "Take Five" where you had to use five elements on your project which are the same and I chose the felt banners. I colored up this cute Donkey with prismas and I wanted to keep it simple for the baby girl.



Here's a close up of the image and the inside. The sentiment comes from a Stampendous stamp.




 My sketch comes from the I {Heart} sketch #34.





6 comments:

nancyparker55 said...

Jennyfer,
Great take on our "Take 5" challenge! Love it! thanks for playing along at Meljen's this week.

Sandy Hentzel said...

Great cards, looking through at everything and your creations are great!!! Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day,
Sandy
♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
♥ Sandy's Paper FunTime ♥

Cynthia said...

Very sweet, Jennyfer. Love the sweet banner. Thanks for joining Meljen's Designs this week!

Robbie said...

Don't forget those 5 cute lil toes on each footprint. Awesome card for our Take 5 Challenge. Such sweet colors. Thank You for sharing your creativity with us at MelJens for this week's challenge.

gobeagirl said...

I am sure that your neighbor just loved this card. The whole card is just so sweet. I really love how you have colored your image and I am so going to see about finding that sentiment stamp! My nephew and his wife are expecting their second little boy in a couple months and I really want to make them a card just as adorable as yours. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Lisa G

Unknown said...

Lisa, thank you for your sweet comment:-) The sentiment is a stamp from Stampendous called Baby Star Dust N215. I love that sentiment too - just perfect for those baby cards. Its an old stamp so I do hope you will find it.