Thursday, November 7, 2013

PCP Sassy Studio Designs - monthly challenge #6

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! It's almost Friday and I can't believe how the week has gone so fast! 


Image: Scarecrow Sassy
 Medium: Prismacolored pencils
Hat: PC918, PC921 and PC942
Hair: PC943, PC945 and PC937
Skin: PC927 and PC939
Gloves/Shoes: PC911, PC 1005 and jade green (Crayola)
Top/ Pants: PC918, PC921, PC942 and PC1034

This month at PCP, the monthly progressive challenge from SSS is to use Scarecrow Sassy and the theme was Fall. Papers are from Making Memories and I love those. I colored the image with my prismacolored pencils. I also cuttlebugged the cardstock and used my Fiskars punch to add some borders. The sentiment reads "Fall gathering for my family party tonight" and these are stickers from the Fall Making Memories kit.


Hope you like it!

Challenges:
PCP SSS Monthly challenge #6 - Fall

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Cool card, Jennyfer! Love the wording!

Michelle said...

Love it Jennyfer, so glad you joined us for the challenge over at PCP, hope to see you next month too.