Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy Birthday and Merry Kissmas

Happy Thursday everybody and it's a chilly one out there! It's currently -12 outside and with the wind chill, I dare not even say it! 

Today, I played with one of the SVG Cutting Files for their Birthday Challenge. Mind you, this wasn't easy for me since I don't play with my cricut often but I made it... I used the Party Hat Kitty Slide Card and went with a Birthday/ Xmas theme since somebody's birthday falls on Xmas day!!! Talk about a double party for that sweet little girl!


Here's the inside and sentiments are from the Simon Says Stamp Big Holiday Wishes and Happy Birthday Sets.


Challenges:

SVG Cutting Files - Birthday 
Simon Says Stamp - Snow (On the papers)
Whimsy Inspires - Party Time

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very Cute! Love the message inside the cat's hat. Thanks for joining SVG Cutting Files' Birthday Challenge.

GiGi said...

This is too cute! I love how made it a Christmas Birthday card! Thanks for playing along in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge!

Creating Anniething said...

Jennyfer..this is soo adorable.. I LOVE IT!!

Lin said...

This is darling, Jennyfer! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.