Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Forever & Always Stuck on you

Happy Wednesday everyone and Brrr, is it a cold one here!!! It's -30 with the windchill and it will stay like this the whole week. Makes me want to stay indoors and not go out for anything...

Today, I played with one of Meljen's Designs digi, Doctor Bear, and since it will be valentine's day soon, I went with a love theme. Their challenge was to incorporate stickers and I used both epoxy and foam on my card. 




Papers come from DCWV and the shape was cut from my Cricut using the Elegant Shapes cartridge. The bear was colored with my prisma pencils and I added the shadow with my memento marker.

My sketch comes from Tuesday morning sketches.


Challenges:

Meljen - Use stickers

10 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Great card love the sentiments used, and epoxy hearts. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
~ Denise DT ~

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun. Love the hearts and doily.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Debbie said...

This bear is adorable!! Your coloring is great! I love the doily, too!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Betsy said...

hi, I'm stopping by from the SBC Facebook Group for a quick visit.

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from the SBC Facebook Group for a quick visit.

so cute!! i love the bear!

Joddie Rae Samuelson said...

Hi stopping by from SBC Facebook group for a quick visit! Love this card :-)

Joddie Rae Samuelson said...

Hi stopping by from SBC Facebook group for a quick visit! Love this card :-)

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Aww, great card. Love that pretty, polka dot frame and that guy really made me smile.
Caroline xxx

Miriam Prantner said...

What a cute image! Love the coloring and those sparkly hearts!