Friday, January 31, 2014

You are sweet

If you are looking for my baby layout for the SBC team, please click here

Hi, it's me again with my second post of the day. I am playing for the SOTM challenge for From The Heart Stamps. They have this cute kitty as a freebie and today, is the last day to enter for this challenge. 


The sketch has a circle for the main image but I went with a scallop rectangle instead. The scallops were done with my Cricut. I added some washi tape and colored the image with my prisma pencils. I also added some glossy accents to my red punched hearts (can't really see it here). The sentiment and the heart comes from an Avocado Arts set.


My sketch comes from I{Heart}Card Sketch 

Challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut - AG w/patterned papers


7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous and I love the scalloped edgings.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Karen Howard said...

I love how you colored this image, well done! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at FTHS. Hugs, Karn

Anonymous said...

Fun card!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge this week and SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps! I can't wait to see what you do with the new image.
Lyn

Imke said...

Sweet card and great coloring. I also like the red/kraft colors together.

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Sweet card and great job coloring. I love your wee polka dot background paper.

Karon said...

This is so sweet - love the image! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x