Sunday, January 19, 2014

You send me .... Stars

Hello again and I promise this is my last one for today. I wanted to try out for the Kraftin Kimmie Guest DT for the second time this month. There are so many talented people out there but I just gotta get in to at least say I tried even if I don't get it! I had to give my best shot!!!

My stamp is Patsy and she is retired but she is one of my oldies that I cannot part. I was inspired by Nicole, Sheri and Sharon  to make this card and here it is:




Challenges:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennyfer!! Awww, oh my goodness!! Thank you for saying that I inspired you!! You just made my whole week!! Patsy is too fun!! She has that big sassy hair that I love!!
Great layering & adding of textures.
Happy to see you paying along at KKS stamps!! :)) hugs!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER SUPER cute! LOOOOOOOOVE the shaped card and the little ribbon behind the panels! LOVE your coloring- fab colors for her dress:) Good luck with the GDT spot:) HUGS!

cheiron said...

Great color combo and LOVE your coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with the Emboss It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Scrappy Canuck said...

What a fun shape for a card! So playful! Thanks for joining us for the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week!

Miss NiceRoad said...

Very cute!! Good luck for the GD spot, and I should say that you can't never try enough to get on your dream team (or it worked for me lol). Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)