Thursday, February 13, 2014

I love you


Hello and welcome everyone to another weekly challenge from AudSentiments. This week our sponsor is Add A little Dazzle. Our challenge this week is a Bingo challenge and here is what you can play with. 



I used the far right column: used some texture (embossing and lace), die cuts and 3-word sentiment. My image is a ladybug from the Doodle Garden. The ladybug is colored with my prismacolored pencils and baby oil. The hearts were made with my Cricut using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge at different sizes starting from 3 3/4" to 5" where I embossed the one in the middle.

I also used my spellbinders circle and scallops die to mat the ladybug and used some dimensionals to pop the image up. You will see that I have cut the bottom of the heart since it had a pointy end and this was not helping the card stand up.


Hope you like my project today and please do visit my fellow teamies here for more inspiration. 

P.S: I have created a new FB page for my creations. I would love for you to join me there too. Hugs xoxo

Challenges:
The Pink Elephant - Valentines
Catered Crop - Use a Heart
Pumpkin Spice - Heart
Love To Create - Red or Pink
613 Create Ave - Create your won challenge (Used Column 1 - Image, sentiment, patterned paper)


7 comments:

Mary J said...

Aww! So so sweet, Jennyfer! For the bottom, you could stick an extra piece on the back and fold it out "outwards" to make it stand then you wouldn't need to cut the front point. Does that make sense?!!!

Unknown said...

Duh, why didn't I think about that! Thanks Mary ;-)

Sara S. said...

Very cute card! That image is adorable, and the lace is lovely. Thanks for dropping this off at 613 Avenue Create!

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

Susan

Unknown said...

Adorable shaped Valentine! Thank you for joining our Color Challenge over at Love to Create Challenges this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Betty said...

What a cute shaped card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

Jessica Pascarella said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful project with us at Little Tangles Challenge! We hope to see you again!