Wednesday, February 12, 2014

You are loved


Hello everyone, sorry I have been MIA for the past few days. I have been sick and I have a terrible sore throat! The weather is not cooperating too!!! 

For today's card, I chose Hula Diva and colored with my prismacolored pencils. Matted her with some black cardstock and used some dimensionals for some height. Papers are from a Martha Stewart pad and I added some ribbon from stash. 


To finish it off, I added some hearts that I made with my punch and added a line around both corners. The sentiment is from the SSS Thinking of You set.


P.S: I have created a new FB page for my creations. I would SO love to see you there. Hugs xoxo

Challenges:

SSS Wed Challenge - Use Kraft
Meljen Design - I{Heart}U
Crafts 4 Eternity - With love
Creative Corner - Seeing Red
Naughty or Nice - Nice hihi







8 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Jennyfer! I spied your Diva card in the MelJen's challenge and I had to stop by and tell you I JUST LOVE HER! You've done a great job with coloring and your card is just too cute! Thank you for joining us this week at MelJen's Designs.

~Barb,
Senior DT Member, MelJen's Designs

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh Jennyfer, I do so love the Divas from Meljen's Designs. You've done a wonderful job on colouring her and the papers you used are on your card are just perfect, as is the ribbon. Great job.

Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs. Good luck.

Lynn, GDT Meljen's Designs

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

How cute!! Thank you so much for playing along with our Naughty or Nice challenge. :)

Dotty Jo said...

Super cute! Jo x

Anne Lise said...

Lovely card :)
Thanks so much for entering Just Inspirational Challenges! Hope to see you again!
~ Anne Lise ~

Unknown said...

Cute card love it thank you for joining in with us at just inspirational and good luck

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! That image is just too sweet! Fab coloring!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Torico said...

She is very cute and your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at the Naughty or Nice Challenge!