Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hi

Happy Thursday! Hope you all had a fabulous day today! We had a major snow storm yesterday and today the roads were very very icy even though it was nice... I drove in on both days because I really had to and I was SO scared that I would have had an accident. But thank goodness, everything went well and everybody is safe.



This card is for the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Monthly Progressive challenge and we were given this image to play with. 

Which picture do you like? The one with the white or the black background? Please let me know as I'm trying to see which one gives the best pictures. Thanks.

Challenges

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeous Jennyfer. I love how you have put her in the semi circle.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Mary J said...

Such a cool card, Jennyfer!

Keep safe - hope the weather lets up soon!