Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Welcome to another challenge from Hobbybook. Did you have fun for our first one? I do  hope that you did. This time, the theme is Spring. 


The image, Scribbled sentiment, has been colored with prismacolored pencils and cut with square nesties. I used some black cardstock for the mat and added some PTI harvest gold ink. Papers are from MME and K& Co.


 The flowers are from two punches that I don't have the names unfortunately. I added a pearl in the middle of each, curled the petals and drew some lines in the middle with an orange gel pen. I also added some leaves from a Martha Stewart punch.


My sketch comes from Sketch Saturday

Join in the fun this week at Hobbybook and get more inspirations from my fellow team members.

Challenges:
TTCRD- AG
Aurora Wings - AG

5 comments:

Vanja said...

Lovely card.

hugs
Vanja

Tina M said...

How darling! Thanks for playing with us at The Shabby Tea Room!

DonnaMundinger said...

Super sweet, Jennyfer! Love the 3D butterflies and flowers and wonderful design. Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Simply Shaz said...

Lovely card
Thanks for joining in with us at the shabby tea room.
Shaz x

Hello said...

Hi Jennyfer, this is such a sweet card..I love the image and the layout is fabulous too. Thank you for joining us for our first challenge at Aurora Wings.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx