Thursday, May 22, 2014

{ASDT}Thank You


Hi and welcome to another challenge from Aud Sentiments. Our sponsor this week is StampArt Design by Kathryne And we have a bingo for our challenge where I used the last row. 


I colored Tulip Umbrella with prismacolored pencils and gamsol. The scalloped die cuts were cut with my cricut. Papers are from a single sheet but is double sided, gotta love this!

Flowers are from a punch where I added some sequins in middle. I also punched some leaves from some glittered dp.

I thought of my friend when i was designing this card.  She's very dear to me, been there in every step of my life.

My sketch comes from love to create.


Hope you like it and don't forget to visit my fellow teammates for more inspiration.

Challenges:
Paper Pretties- Flowers




8 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card, love it. Thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.

~ginny said...

Hi Jenn! I really like this card of yours... I love the diagonal papers layered on the black [I have never tried this - and I need to!] I like the pink of the tulips and the fact that it is picked up again in the DP, in the flowers & in the background behind your image. Nicely done indeed!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! Great image, beautiful coloring and fab background papers. Thanks so much for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 46.

Glenda Atkins said...

A delightful,lovely card with a wonderful image. Thanks for sharing at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #46!

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally awesome layering! Love the colors you have used as well.

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and papers you used ... Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Nancy Thomas said...

So very pretty - thank you for joining us at TCP.

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x