Wednesday, May 28, 2014

{HBDT} Hello Princess

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! We're in the middle of the week already! Where did the time go? Today brings out a new challenge over at Hobbybook where the theme is Use at least 3 flowers. Easy peasy right?

Here is my card

I colored Lyndseypop with my prisma colors and gamsol, popped her up onto some foam dots and stamped a sentiment from one of my unknown stamp sets. I cut the mat with my Cricut and embossed the background papers with my cuttlebug. Flowers are from Prisma, the center of the flower was done with a thread to make it look like it has a pistil and I also used my Martha Stewart punch for some vines. 

Here is a close up

Hope you like it and visit my fellow teamies for more inspiration here

Challenges:



2 comments:

Bee and Dee said...

A really pretty card, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee

Valerie-Jael said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie