Thursday, June 5, 2014

{SPD} Hare's to you Dad


 Hello, it's me again. This time it's to celebrate Father's Day that's coming around the corner fast! I was SO lucky I had won this amazing gift certificate from Sugar Pea Designs last month but little did I know that I would have SO much so much difficulty in choosing the stamp sets since they were all SO SO cute...Do you the pattern here ;-)

Here is my card


This cute papa bunny is comes from this darling set, One Hoppy Family. I just adore that it comes with the whole bunny family and the sentiments. I can think of many, many cards that can be done with this one single set.


The papa bunny was colored with prismacolors and baby oil and matted onto some chocolate cs. I went with a clean look here but still layered my mats. I just love this style where I didn't go with too many embellishments this time. Dps is from a single double-sided American Crafts paper.

I don't usually do the insides but this time, I just couldn't help myself in doing so.


My sketch comes from the Mojo Monday blog.
Hope you like it and seeyou next time.

Challenges

KKS
SSS - Masculine
SPD05 - Masculine

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card!

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Gorgeous card! So cute!

Good luck in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Guest Spot Contest!

Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday, with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards up for grabs! Join in the fun!

Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)